– (+3) years of experience at least in mobile application UI designing. – Experience in designing dashboard and interactive mobile Apps. – Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies. – Experience in creating user flows, process flows and site maps. – Knowledge of the UX process. – Proficiency in Adobe XD, photoshop, illustrator, or other visual design and wire framing tools.
– Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs and responsive web interfaces with a mobile – first mentality.
– Implementing user interfaces using next-gen Java script tools (React, Angular).
– Managing source code using git or other similar VCS.
– Experience of how pull requests work in a team environment comfortable on the command line ability to work with both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
– Knowledgeable about composer, npm and package management procedures.
– Knowledgeable about Docker and Containers technology.
– Comfortable with the concepts and creation of automated tests (TDD, integration testing).
– Knowledge about data science and data analytics is a plus.
– Integrate with third party libraries and create documentation for working projects.
– Proven experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, (ECMA Script) frameworks such as JQuer, Angular JS or any similar MVC, MVVM.
– (+5) years of experience at least in native andriod development.
– Strong knowledge of Java and Kotlin.
– Solid understanding of OOP.
– Experience with SQlite & firebase and room DB.
– Solid understanding of design pattern (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
– Being involved all stages of application development.
– Documenting all codes of the development processes to record and facilitate the work for other mobile developers.
– Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies to enhance the application functionality.
– working with graphic designer and software developers to realize, build and test the applications and to implement server (APIs) and services to support planned mobile functionality.
– Preparing detailed strategy reports Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
– Running PPC campaigns.
– Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors Filling websites and other content with effective keywords.
– Developing link building strategies.
– Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines.
– Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
– Achieving SEO ranking in mobile web despite having less links.
– Experience in ASO ranking (App Store ranking) in Google Play and Apple Store.
– (+5) years of experience at least in iOS development.
– A deep familiarity with objective-C, Swift, design pattern and best code practices.
– Strong knowledge of RESTful APis.
– Experience working with iOS frameworks such as core data, core animation, core graphics and core text.
– Experience working with remote data via REST and Json.
– Experience with third-party libraries and APis.
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.